- Help prospective students to obtain Federal Student Aid and enroll in community colleges or 4 years-colleges including online courses in GED and many other subjects.
- Vocational training in partnership with Apprenticeship programs/Work Source: I CATCH (Health Care career), and Adult Culinary Art.
This job training will include pay, college credits, certification and job placement services.
If the prospective student doesn’t choose option 1 or 2, we can help with:
- Vocational Skill Training through the Department of Vocational Rehabilitation.
- We offer an individualized literacy program.
- Help individuals who are in trouble with the law to pursue college education in partnership with the Next Step Programs.
- We offer temporary housing (tents) for single homeless students.